December 03, 2009


COMMENTS & QUESTIONS =)<>

In regards to my post on the Ardell lash accelerator.


Sfoss said... Sounds good, I think I might try this.Follow up question: I kind of want more dramatic lashes for everyday. Right now I’m using kiss me mascara, but it doesn't feel dramatic enough for me lol.. Can u recommend me a product miss makeup artist?? What kind of mascara do you use?


Jo.Ritaaa: To be honest with you I myself have not tried Kiss Me mascara, but I’ll add it to my list of things to try out! Thanks for the suggestion =).I have a three steps mascara application process that paired with the Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator by Ardell that works wonders! Also when I was at the IMATS I picked up a product that instantly creates a false lash effect without having fake lashes on!


I will defiantly be creating posts with answers to ALL your questions and comments! Also If you ladies are not already following me on Twitter for my blog updates feel free to send me and email I will send an email every time I post something new =)

Send an email to Jo.Ritaaa@hotmail.com with the subject of BLOG SUBSCRIBTION =).

Also feel free to send me comments and questions to my email. All emails with comment or questions are to have a subject of BLOG QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS.


Thank you!
X0x0
Jo.Ritaaa


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images